Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our First Post!!!

Hi everyone.  I am late in the game of Blogging but here it goes.  We have set up this blog for everyone to participate and communicate with each other.  Register if you like but your information is not required to leave comments. We do ask  that all postings are positive and left in a good nature.  Marco or I reserve the right to remove anyones comment.  Please have fun.  We have a lot of new and exciting things going on.  Over the past 4 months we have had
 the privilege to publish 3 real weddings.  In May we photographed 4 large weddings and several engagement sessions.  

Here are a few highlights from the month of May:











Missouri Weddings....These images were taken at the Elms Resort in Excelsior Springs Missouri, the down town Library in Kansas City Missouri, The urban engagement came from the west bottoms, and one of the other weddings featured was taken at Vesper Hall in Blue Springs Missouri and the first Baptist church on Missouri.


5 comments:

  1. Congrats! Looks like you had an eventful May. All the pictures look awesome. I am looking forward seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliments! We had an amazing May, August and September look like they are going to be quite busy as well, so stay tuned for more great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great meeting you two last night. Bill and I look forward to working with you. I think we can create some really magical moments for the brides and grooms to remember!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josh and I loved working with you. We truly do feel that we had more than photographers at our wedding; we had new friends. Your work is gorgeous. I've seen the updated website and wiggled with glee when I saw that you had used some of our pictures. We look forward to seeing the rest. You have been a blessing to us and we hope that you continue spreading your talents and good hearts throughout Kansas City.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for my bridal portraits! You guys were amazing! Just like everyone else has said, you were more than photographers, you became friends. You are both so easy to talk to and you made everyone really calm. I'm so glad that you were the first and only photographers we talked to!! I couldn't be happier. Thanks again.
    Deanna Burroughs

    ReplyDelete