Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Leia this is for you. :)  I hope that you love them as much as I do, there are more on the way.   It was so nice to meet you.. Finally. :)  For other readers out there Liea and Andreas came from Sweden and we shot their engagement photos durning this holiday season while they were here visiting Leias family.  I hadn't meet Leia until her engagement party just a few days before their photo shoot.  Her family is truly amazing, they called inviting us to come and meet everyone before the wedding.  Leia you are truly blessed and others are blessed through you. :)   We love you guys and can't wait until the wedding. 








3 comments:

  1. I love them! You have made us look like Vanity Fair...thank you so much. The kiss on the cheek photo is our favorite. But really they are gorgeous. Thank you so much...you have TOTALLY made my day.
    I am so stoked that you are our wedding photographers.
    Leia and Andreas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! Can I say that the last shot is FREAKING amazing...I love it and the butt frozen to the ice was totally worth the quality of this shot. Erin and Marco...you ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo glad that you let me freeezzzzeah your butt off. :) I really love your eyes in the photo of him kissing you.

    But my fav. is the one where you guys are sitting there looking strait at me with those big eyes and amazing texture in your clothes. It turned out really well.

    ReplyDelete