Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kaden at 6 months

Kaden is a beautiful baby, he looks like a doll with his big bright eyes and great skin.  Kaden was 6 months old and almost sitting up, for texture we propped him in an old wash tub and set him behind a shed with the water pipe.  The pipe doesn't show up in all of the photos but one image is an environmental photo showing off a little more of the wall.  
Kaden's mom and dad told me he is now sitting up and crawling!  This little guy is why I now have a family, babies, and kids photo website that is on it's way.  I photographed his mom and dad's wedding and they loved the photos so much that they didn't leave.  This is becoming a common trend with our wedding couples and I feel honored. Marco and I appreciate that you guys are not only referring friends to us but that you continue to use our services.  





No comments:

Post a Comment