Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Kids

Ok, so my mom actually paid me to photograph my own kids, since I don't take the time to photograph them.  We'll I haven't since College... and that was a while ago.  I wanted art from these photographs and some portraits.  Things that I would hang in my house, but appreciate more since it was of my own kids.  I hope that this is a style that other families love.  I think that they are pretty and a really honest depiction of my children at this time in their lives.  They grow up so fast and since I'm not just "a mom with a camera" I don't take the time to photograph my family.  When I am at work I have a camera or computer in front of me but when we have free time I really like to spend it with my kids, not taking photos of them.  But I am working on carting a camera with me more places so that I have more photos of my kids.  Ema is a spit fire and has an amazing spirit.  Noah has a quite nature and loves the out doors.  These photos where taken at my parents farm house in Marion Ks.  Holler back if you know where that is.  And let me know about the artistic style. 





















These photos where taken in Marion Kansas.  We travel where your family is and where you want your photos take. This style is very Rural and has that country cottage feel.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. I am hoping to study photojournalism, and love taking pictures. Your pictures are really something special...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I found your blog through my friend "Penny Lane". I see that she has left you a comment as well. I think your pictures are beautiful too, of course! I have started a blog where I`ll show off my pictures, please take a look!

    Milla :-)

    ReplyDelete