Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A few favs from the Senior Website

Ok, I know that I have been pretty silent when it comes to blog posts up until this point, but the launch of our senior website has really stirred something in me...I can't help expressing what wonderful photos Erin produces!!!


She has been at work for quite a while, quietly sifting through photographs, slowly amassing these breath taking images. Now that the senior website is done, I feel the need to share my absolute favorites with the world....


I must admit it was a tough choice, I originally wanted to post many more photos.
However after much deliberation these are the top six in my opinion:







If you enjoyed these as much as I do please share the love for Erin's work and leave a comment!
Thanks!!!

Feel free to check out the rest of the photos Here

No comments:

Post a Comment