Monday, February 9, 2009

A few favorite photos

Hi everyone,  
I thought tonight I would share with you two photographs that I randomly took at weddings that I truly adore and love.  The first was taken while waiting for an elevator, the bride remarked, "I love all the things that you randomly see and make beautiful, this is the reason why I hired you."   I love compliments like that, it brightens my day.  It just goes to show that I do more than just what is expected, well that's not entirely true my couples have come to expect this.  Thus, raising my bar...I like a good challenge. 

The second photograph was taken in a similar light; a groomsman was waiting on his girlfriend,  who was a bridesmaid, to get done talking and congratulating the bride.  What I found so interesting wasn't how patient he waited but how gently he was holding the flowers.  It was really beautiful and the moment couldn't be passed up.




To see more of my images feel free to check out our website www.imagineitkc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment